New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 10710
Are you looking to make a career change to a trustworthy, creative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead the development and testing of new products.
- Compile data in multiple programs to guide the development and distribution of products throughout several markets.
- Coordinate with leadership interdepartmentally.
- Understand and support regulatory practices to ensure quality and safety of products and the manufacturing process.
- Master’s Degree or PHD in Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, or related field.
- 4-9 years of experience in lab/manufacturing environment, Biomedical or Chemical Engineering related field.
- Strong communication, project planning, and leadership skills.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.