30 days ago
Job Id: 4703
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to recommend and maintain supplier relationships.
- Responsible to assist in make/buy decisions.
- Responsible to approve purchase orders to ensure compliance with requirements for assigned commodities.
- Responsible to ensure purchase orders are issued to cover requirements for assigned products, goods, and services.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At-least 3 years of experience as a Buyer in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of MRP applications a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft® Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Medical Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.