about 1 month ago
Technical Operations Director
Job Id: 12395
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Direct successful implementation of field workforce function inclusive of work dispatch, routing, and disposition.
- Conduct ticketing, handling, ticket tracking, escalations, field communications and reporting.
- Ensure to automate tools and handheld support as required.
- Ensure to track as well as reports on main trends in workforce management.
- Work with quota/routing to ensure scheduling and work-loads are optimized for efficiency.
- Participates with engineering in the review and selection of materials, tools and test equipment used in the installation and repair process.
- Prepare workforce planners to ensure apt level of dispatch resources required to assist field Technicians.
- Develop and refine entire management strategy for technical department.
- Ensure steady and effectual practices as well as procedures.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development to maintain steady learning atmosphere for employee skill development as well as career growth.
- Head responsibility for entire financial management of Technical Operations team.
- Control and comply with operating expenses, forecasting, capital budget and strategic planning for technical department.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, engineering, computer science, or electronics.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in managing a technical operations department in moderately sized cable environment.
- Must have experience in operational planning, and leadership development.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.