about 2 months ago
28 Nov 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support Technical operations department by analyzing data and providing conclusions as part of technical reports.
- Maintain and organize Technical operations documents.
- Responsibilities will also include performing investigations and other compliance related tasks (FDA and DEA).
- Perform audit functions as necessary such as notebook review or controlled substance documentation.
- Assist in preparation and review of controlled documents to ensure accuracy of data and content which include: Change control, Master production records, Master packaging records, validation summary reports, Product Launch Updates, Technology transfer report, Investigation Reports, Process optimization Reports, Validation Protocols/report and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) etc. Maintain electronic version of control document in computer system.
- Coordinate with Pharmaceutical Development Scientists / Technical operation scientist to prepare master formulas that depict the process to produce pharmaceuticals.
- Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs to provide documents to obtain approval of pharmaceutical products with the
- Responsible for maintaining Product Development / Technical operations documents so they are readily accessible.
- The Technical writer will work closely with Quality Assurance performing investigations to related products.
- Associate (Bachelors preferred) degree in a scientific discipline.
- Must have excellent grammatical skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptable to changes in work duties, responsibilities, and requirements and can manage workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills; capability to work as part of a team with formulation scientists and other departments.
- Detail-oriented, thorough and methodical, and excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines. Possesses good editorial/proofreading skills and understands and performs well the process of writing (outlining, drafting, revising, and reviewing).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to perform numerous simple and complex tasks without losing sight of overall objectives.
- A strong understanding of Word and Excel is critical.
- Position requires proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail; record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet and graphics.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.