4 months ago
15 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 4555
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitoring the health of the network
- Break fix
- Network alarms
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Work with both internal and external parties to resolve ticket issues
- SONUS troubleshooting experience highly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Associate's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, MIS, telecommunications, networking, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in technical support, Telephony, Network Operations Center or a similar work environment required.
- Signaling protocols (ISDN, SS7, SIP, CAS, etc.).
- Circuit or soft-switch administration, maintenance or provisioning TCP/IP PC/Server and network hardware.
- Demonstrated expertise with Unix and VI Editor DNS Administration, SSH, NFS, and Apache.
- Basic understanding of CODEC technology (e.g., G711, G729, etc).
- Minimum one-year knowledge of at least one Command Line Operating System required.
- Minimum one-year knowledge of BGP, routing decisions, and VPN Tunnels.
- Minimum two years’ technical knowledge of IP Networks, Call Routing, VoIP and IP Datacenter and Cisco networking Application Service Provider (ASP).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Kendal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.