7 months ago
03 Sep 00:00
TECHNOLOGY MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Id: 3434
As a Major Account Manager (MAM), you’ll be an essential contributor to our success, and we’ll look to you to not only grow our revenue and reputation, but to help our customers and clients increase their own profitability as well. You’ll take ownership of the company’s efforts in the mid-tier market segment in an assigned geographic area. You’ll also act as a consultant to clients offering a variety of solutions, in all cases helping them connect with their customers to build loyalty and grow revenue – it’s a critical part of our own customer satisfaction strategy.
To help you succeed we provide competitive salary and benefits, excellent incentive-based rewards that reflect your performance, extensive training, an assigned territory of existing customers, and a high-profile career path for successful performers.
- Channel Partnering – Partner with dedicated tele-sales and retention resources to ensure complete territory and account coverage. Leverage resources to assist in making customer contacts, validating applications, identifying new sales opportunities, conducting DNA and assist with closing business on an as needed basis. Ensure complete territory and account coverage. Partner with retention resources to assist with “at-risk” customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed.
- Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools – i.e., Oz.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting -Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
- Sales Execution – Based on direction established by customer marketing and the Senior Sales Director (SSD), executes sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads, and other national sales execution requirements.
Job Skills/Qualifications and Certifications Required:
- Previous customers to include NGA/DIA or CIA
- GIS background
- Four (4) year college degree with a high-level of business acumen and or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 6 years of proven sales success
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results.
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- Active TS/SCI or TS/SSBI security clearance required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Life Insurance
- Excellent incentive-based rewards
- Extensive training
- Assigned territory of existing customers
- High-profile career path for successful performers.
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.