18 days ago
Terrain Forklift Operator
Job Id: 12065
Are you looking to make a career change to work in an exciting work environment? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Load and unload lumber, rotate stock and distribute material to the staging yard.
- Load and unloading materials and large-scale finished trusses.
- Ensure production is staged with raw materials.
- Inspect material and products being shipped for quality standards before shipping.
- Operate inventory control systems and basic yard/equipment maintenance.
- Operate 10,000 lb. all terrain forklift to load and unload materials.
- Operate forklift to assist with other jobs duties that require forklift operator assistance.
- Perform daily and routine maintenance inspections of equipment required by manufacturer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience as a Forklift Operator required
- Previous experience transporting raw materials.
- Previous experience picking and packing.
- Documentation experience required.
- Experience stocking, loading, unloading and moving material
- Ability to work outside on and off the forklift.
- Ability to communicate, problem solve and implement continuous improvement.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Medical & Dental
- Direct Hire
- Start ASAP!
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.