Mahwah, New Jersey
28 days ago
Job Id: 8745
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Creation and upkeep of electro-mechanical kitchen appliances.
- Should be able streamline the testing process via automation.
- Should suggest new product development ideas.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized lab environment.
- Must be proficient in status reporting and communicating the issues and suggestions if any.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 5+ years of experience in electrical and mechanical design of lab/manufacturing test equipment utilized throughout the R&D test cycle from concept to product launch
- 1+ year of experience in utilizing software tools, including LabVIEW/LabWindows, MATLAB
- 1+ year of experience in programing microcontrollers and running quick algorithms.
- Experience with SolidWorks to do mechanical design of test equipment is preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.