3 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Test Pilot 5
Job Id: 5278
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO, and it’s a Direct Hire position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct multiple tests to ensure aircraft is in compliance with FAA certifications and requirements.
- Work and understand models of test aircrafts during engineering and experimental flight tests.
- Experiment with specifically prescribed tests and maneuvers to find errors and correct problems in a timely fashioned.
- Approve cockpit configuration and coordinate test flight operations.
- In charge of conducting demonstration flights with customers, government officials and other personal.
- Show exhibited aircraft performance, flight qualities and system capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience.
- Experience performing as Flight Test Pilot Trainer, Flight Test Pilot Unit Member, Designated Engineering Representative (DER), or Flight Analyst Unit Member (UM).
- DOD Security Clearance, ability to maintain the stated clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Attain knowledge of Company Policies and Operating Procedures.
- Excellent Communication skills and decision-making skills.
- Study self-industry standards for team effort on continual flight department improvement.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Scott C
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest level of Education you possess?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
Are you or have you ever been an ODA unit member Flight Test Pilot?
Have you ever been a mission deployment pilot?
How many years of Experience as a Flight Test Pilot do you have?
What is the reason for looking for a new opportunity?