Manalapan, New Jersey
18 days ago
1st shift 9am-6pm
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Storing, retrieving, mixing, and monitoring chemicals used in the production process.
- Recording information, such as ingredients, weights, and temperature, and input into the database.
- Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
- Observing all company, local, state, and federal safety, and quality regulations.
- Reporting accidents, safety violations, or other concerns.
- Assisting in planning and improving processes and product quality.
- Working with other team members to complete the production process.
- Meeting physical requirements of the position, including walking, standing, or sitting for extended periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing, crouching, operating tools, and wearing safety gear.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have power steering fluid experience.
- Must have experience unloading from train to truck.
- Experience working with forklifts.
- Understanding of chemical process.
- Aptitude for mechanics.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing protective gear when necessary.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vison Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.