Kinnelon, New Jersey
20 days ago
Tool Crib Coordinator
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Purchases, receives, stores, and issues all tools, materials, supplies and equipment for the entire facility and oversees Tool Crib personnel by performing the following duties.
- Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of issued and returned.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Maintain inventory of tools and equipment.
- Uses judgment to determine quantity and quality of goods ordered in relation to efficiency of usage and costs.
- Purchases tools, materials, supplies and equipment as inventory counts reach re-order levels.
- Researches and recommends vendors for tool and supply purchases.
- Responsible for all consignment inventory and the distribution thereof.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Arranges for Repairs, services, and lubrication of tools and equipment inside of the tool crib
- Marks and identifies tools and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Experience in the inventory management is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a manufacturing, logistics or tool management environment.
- Familiarity with computer techniques, data collection methods, etc.
- Mechanical or industrial background preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.