about 2 months ago
Job Id: 10477
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for fitting and deletion of production related tooling on our machines along with any auxiliary equipment.
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Maintain work area and equipment clean.
- General equipment and building tidiness.
- Work independently and follow standards for safety and conduct.
- Fulfill given tasks
- Assist in other areas and/or departments as needed
- Operating multiple machines with goof time management
- Knowledge with removing and installing the tools: Injection Cavities, Hot Runner Manifolds, Blow Molds & Push-ups, Blow Cores, Stretch Rods and Tips, etc.
- Ensuring and informing supervisors with correct functioning of the machines.
- Production industry or warehouse experience preferred.
- Plastics industry experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED or related experience
- Go-getter, excellent at time management, work independently and follow standards for safety and conduct.
- Basic mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend for long hours and good hearing and vision
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 12-hour day (7am-7pm) or night (7pm – 7am) with rotating weekends
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.