about 2 months ago
Burr Oak, MI
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Gathering and documenting plastic mold requirements and functional specifications and analyzing plastic mold tooling vendor workload to determine capacity and capability.
- Providing weekly status reports of progress in all areas of tooling, qualification scheduling, tool transfers, and tool repair status.
- Tracking all plastic mold tooling projects to determine priorities, manage resources and assure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for supporting the sales and program management team.
- Providing assistance to the Tool Room when necessary for consultation or tool repairs/design.
- Responsible for creating mold components checklist and assist in all tool design reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree required in the same or related field.
- Licensed as an Electrical or Architectural Engineer.
- 3+ Years of experience required in CAD and Solid Works.
- 5+ Years of experience required in Injection Molding.
- 3+ Years of experience required in Tool Design.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.