about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11690
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work from tool room schedule to ensure that production tooling and equipment is ready to meet customer requirements.
- Work within the toolroom and in the press department to ensure tools are operating at peak efficiency.
- Delegate troubleshooting and die maintenance responsibilities in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist Toolmakers / Apprentices and toolroom staff to make quality and tooling related decisions for long term solutions.
- Work closely and co-operatively with the other Managers and Team Leaders on day-to-day issues.
- Report all necessary quality, production, or safety problems to the Tooling Manager.
- Responsible for quoting and purchasing replacement details, according to budget.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in metrology, industrial, mechanical, electrical or electronics engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision),
- Wellness benefits
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Disability benefits
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.