26 days ago
07 Sep 00:00
Shift: 2nd Shift
Job Id: 7445
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for maintenance or repair with details from Database
- Construct and repair new and existing dies, fixtures, gauges, etc.
- Set-up and operate all department equipment including: turning, grinding, milling, drilling and cutoff machines, cutting tools, etc.
- Maintain tool and die repair sheets accurately for Database entry
- Provide sketches to engineering team
- Maintain inventory of perishable tooling, details, etc.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including environmental and quality standards.
- This role requires standing/ walking for extended period of time and lifting up to 35 pounds and moving up to 75 pounds.
- Employee may encounter heat, humidity, airborne particles (dust/smoke), contact with chemicals (oils/cleaners) etc.
- Protective equipment provided, as this role involves working around moving mechanical parts, tools and machinery
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 5 Years of experience as Tool maker in Production / Manufacturing industry
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Debalina Satpathy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.