about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9628
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Examine entry documents and data for compliance with applicable law and regulations and make post entry corrections.
- Assist with customs brokerage, entry filing, and transportation issues
- Help importer security filing, prior notice requirements, and other trade security matters
- Offer administrative support for litigation before the U.S. Court of International Trade and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, as needed
- Help with the preparation of Client Alerts and presentations on current trade compliance issues
- Perform reviews of duty preference program compliance and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years in the field of customs and international trade experience require
- Licensed Customs Broker/ experience working at United States Customs and Border Protection needed
- Strong knowledge of the U.S. Customs regulations, as well experience with the ITAR and EAR.
- Familiar with import transactions, documentation, and filing requirements for all transportation modes.
- Deep understanding of import requirements (e.g., FDA, CPSC, FCC, USDA, EPA, and others).
- Sound tariff classification skills and Proficient with Excel
- Skilled in ACE (e.g., ACE Protest Module and familiarity with running ACE reports).
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.