11 months ago
Job Id: 5045
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Serve as technical lead for traffic engineering tasks involving traffic modeling and simulation, signal warrant analysis, signal timing optimization, safety/operational analysis, and road diet projects.
- Conduct traffic analyses in support of interchange, corridor improvement studies.
- Assist in preparing traffic design plans and cost estimate supporting highway design projects.
- Support in proposal development, project scoping as well as with client relationship development.
- Attend project meetings with clients.
- Mentor staff engineers.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- 10-15 years of traffic engineering experience preferably with NJDOT, PANYNJ.
- PE is preferred.
- Proficiency in VISSIM modeling.
- Proficiency in capacity analyses software such as Synchro, Sidra, HCS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with safety standards and tools such as HSM, ISATe, IHSDM.
- Self-starter and capable of completing tasks with minimal oversight.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.