12 days ago
Trailer Jockey/ Driver
Job Id: 11518
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must maintain an accurate inventory of dropped trailers in the drop lot
- Must supply production lines with correct materials needed to support production
- Must load/unloading raw materials and finished goods efficiently and safely
- Must process all required paperwork accurately and timely
- Must be able to remove waste from the production lines as well as transporting waste and cardboard to compactor
- Must Complete lot tracking of all incoming raw materials and packaging components
- Must making proper markings of raw materials for warehouse storage
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in the same field. Over the road experience is preferred.
- Must have current CDL Class A
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Company Paid Holidays
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.