12 days ago
Training and Development Manager
Job Id: 8497
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to support the strategic training and development plan.
- Responsible for the development and design of training materials, course, and progress reports for the production departments.
- Responsible to track employee progress in Kronos and providing administrative support to the training and Development Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- At-least 5 years of industry or related business experience in employee training and organizational development.
- Bilingual Spanish a must.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization are a must.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Kronos or other HRIS software applications is preferred
- Willing to travel to various locations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.