Castle Point, New York
about 1 month ago
Castle Point, NY
Job Id: 12268
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you. This direct hire position offers growth potential in a business casual environment. Rapid promotional opportunities into supervisory and/or management levels for individual who desire a career in the industry.
- Must be able to work independently and a team player.
- Must be dependable and motivated.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Must be approachable and pleasant to interact with.
- Must be able to deliver quality product to the customer in efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Work within all DOT safety procedures including electronic daily DVIR Logs.
- Must be able to complete delivery ticket with necessary information.
- The candidate will be responsible for the safe operation of company trucks, including loading, unloading, and cleaning.
- The minimum expectation is 2 to 3 loads per day
- Must have a valid clean CDL Class A or Class B license
- No DWI or DUI in the last 5 years.
- No preventable accident that resulted in injury or death in the last 3 years.
- A valid DOT Medical Certification is a must.
- Must be physically fit to lift, push, or move product weighting an average of 40-60 pounds and ads much as 100 pounds.
- 3+ years’ experience operating a 24’ Flatbed Truck or Tractor Trailer in the Tri State area.
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Flexibility to do an overtime as required and half day on Saturdays during busy season.
- No positive results to the Drug and Alcohol testing requirements of 49 CFR Part 40.
- The candidate needs to have the following items for the application to be processed or considered:
- NYS CDL license
- Current DOT Medical Examiner Certificate
- The candidate must pass pre-employment drug screen or any other random drug screen.
- Inclusion into Union Local 445 is mandatory after 90 days
- Very competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days
- Disability Insurance Plan after 90 days
- Paid time off, vacations and bereavement.
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Pension Contribution
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.