20 days ago
Truss Production Manager
Job Id: 8435
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitor quality control of all products
- Allocates work following the production schedule.
- Examine labor requirements, overtime, and schedules.
- Creates daily production reports to monitor the efficiency of operations.
- Manage inventory control of materials used at the truss plant.
- Schedule repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Devise and implement new ideas, methods used in production, concepts used in production and equipment to increase efficiency.
- Schedules labor force for job specifications and operating efficiencies.
- Directs and approves the hiring, vacations, terminations, wage increases and training and development of new employees.
- Sustain a positive and safe work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5 years of experience production management experience within the Truss industry
- Experience with building materials and managing over 100 employees
- Highly skilled in with wood trusses, metal plates and manufacturing processes
- Proficient in dealing with saw equipment
- Understanding of MBA and MVP software
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.