3 months ago
Direct Hire Position
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Advices suggestions and changes in budget forecasts.
- Produce appropriate documents and applications to be submitted for approval.
- Review and understand material budgets and negotiate purchase orders.
- Understanding equipment budgets.
- Suggest ideas to improve efficiency of the project.
- Maintains all safety compliance is being followed within company guidelines.
- Provide leadership in quality process and safety and accident prevention programs.
- Creating construction schedule and ensures project will be completed in that timeframe.
- Document daily construction activities including pictures of site and work in process.
- Making sure project specifications met quality standards and compliance with requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer, Construction Science, or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 10 years in a foreman/management position
- Experience in coordinating multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with high volume project turn around.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and all Microsoft Applications.
- Proven experience in managing and directing people.
- Must be capable of running multiple jobsites.
- Gas line experience is a plus.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.