29 days ago
UX / UI Designer
Job Id: 8314
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for developing and refining the UX/UI design strategy and developing styles for all interactive elements.
- Responsible for developing high quality UI/UX solutions through wireframes, user flows, storyboards, sitemaps, and visual designs.
- Responsible for overseeing the QA/QC testing processes for UI products and identifying and troubleshooting UX problems.
- Responsible to collaborate with creative, marketing, development, and business stakeholders to ensure the creation and delivery of user tailored experiences.
- Responsible to provide guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies, testing activities and user centered designs to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At-least 5 years of experience as a UX/UI/web designer, with front end development experience.
- Portfolio of professional design projects and campaigns for web and mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in the following technologies and software: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS, iOS, Android, design systems.
- A modern aesthetic, user centered design approach.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.