7 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Job Id: 4329
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collect and document requirements for new equipment needs
- Design or specify equipment to meet requirements
- Create drawings as needed to build or modify equipment
- Perform factory and site acceptance testing of equipment, including development of protocols, execution, and report writing
- Perform installation, operational, and performance qualification testing of equipment, including development of protocols, execution, and report writing
- Assist in development requalification, preventative maintenance, and calibration plans for equipment
- Prepare facility for new equipment installation, including environment and utilities preparation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years engineering experience
- 2+ years working in a regulated industry
- Strong mechanical skills required
- Knowledge of common materials, engineering methods, process controls and manufacturing systems.
- Proficient with data analysis, statistics and applied mathematics
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Visio or other related software
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.