18 days ago
16 Sep 00:00
Vice President Accounting
Job Id: 7529
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead accounting and financial controls and procedures to meet all stakeholders’ requirements, reduce the close cycle and timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Responsible to lead and coordinate accounting inputs to periodic reports / filings.
- Responsible to provide key accounting input into the area of risk management.
- Responsible to provide direction and leadership compliant with SEC requirements.
- Responsible to work with executive team to maintain financial performance; ensure that variances to the budget are identified.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At-least 10 years of Accounting Management experience with energy industry preferably refining.
- Experience with SEC requirements for publicly traded registrants.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.