about 1 month ago
Vice President & Bilingual Business Development Director
Job Id: 10219
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Adhering to the Core Values and Service Standards in carrying out the company’s mission and vision.
- Always demonstrating positive member service focus.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Primary advocate for all Hispanic organizations in our service area. This includes event planning, education, and scheduling within the Hispanic Community.
- Identifying new business opportunities and business partnerships. Developing strong relationships with partner decision-makers.
- Cold-calling, face to face meetings, presentations as well as social media.
- Identifying member needs and providing advice and guidance regarding financial solutions.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills. This includes the ability to build rapport and connections with members and community partners.
- Collaborating with Marketing to align on partner needs and develop resources for those relationships to be successful.
- Assisting in product marketing. This includes product launch, new business development, sales tools, and competitive analysis.
- Leading internal working group to provide feedback on our progress within our ELL initiative.
- Acts as an active member of the company’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.
- Working with HR to identify and recruit Spanish-speaking employees.
- Overseeing both sales and retention for Hispanic membership.
- Educating the community through various platforms of the benefits that the company can provide. This includes events, presentations, and incoming calls.
- Working with media outlets and marketing to publish company information. This includes as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
- Implementing social media strategies and grow online supporter base and traffic.
- Completing occasional, specific assignments from the President/CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of experience, primarily in public relations or marketing.
- Ability, availability, and willingness to work additional hours as demanded by the workload, especially with respect to Credit Union after-hours functions.
- Excellent command of both the Spanish and English language is required.
- Comfortable leading presentations to a large group representing the company as well as its products and services.
- Works well in cooperation with others for the benefit of the organization.
- Excels at sales and customer service/relations, with an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Willingness to travel throughout the company territory and willing to work non-traditional hours (including weekends).
- Proficiency in a variety of personal computer software programs, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel.
- Significant level of interpersonal skills required for extensive internal and external contact, as well as motivating, influencing, and building relationships with others.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize large, detailed project requirements and schedules. Is often required to oversee and direct several projects in different markets at once.
- Must be bondable.
- Ability to obtain an NMLS ID, pursuant to requirements of the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.