7 months ago
18 Dec 00:00
Vice President Engineering and Operations
Job Id: 5323
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, Retirement Plan, PTO, Relocation Assistance, and tuition reimbursement. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee and lead distribution activities and engineering standards
- Oversee planning and designs
- Oversee development of specific materials and equipment
- Travel occasionally for conferences and meetings
- Ensure all jobs assigned by the CEO are met
- Lead short- and long-range plans for operation
- Create methods and procedures for the departments
- Ensure inspections of substations are completed
- Ensure all regulations and standards are being adhered to
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Required
- 10 Years of relevant experience in Engineering and construction management for electric utilities
- Experience in SCADA, ITS, AMI, OMS, CIS, and GIS systems
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 20+ years of experience in training in electrical utilities
- Exceptional communication and verbal skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and standard office equipment
- Understand technical journals
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be available 24 hours a day
- Must live within 30 minutes of the Midway, GA office
- Professional Engineering License for the state of GA
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience in SCADA, ITS, AMI, OMS, CIS AND GIS systems?
Do you have a professional Engineering License?
How many years of experience do you have in construction management?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?