19 days ago
Vice President Finance
Job Id: 7848
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to help set financial objectives to meet goals, preparing financial reports, forecasting/budgeting, developing policies and procedures and for monitoring financial and accounting activities.
- Responsible to assess and evaluate financial performance of the organization.
- Responsible to review annual budget with operational leaders.
- Responsible to set, monitor and maintain internal controls to safeguard company assets.
- Responsible to coordinate SOX and financial audits with internal and external auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- CPA or CMA Preferred.
- At-least 12 years of experience in public accounting and manufacturing environment.
- At-least 5 years of Supervisory experience.
- Experience with accounting software like MS Dynamics / FRx preferred.
- Must have valid Driver’s license.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.