16 days ago
04 May 00:00
Vice President Financial Reporting
Job Id: 6183
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with Insurance industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Vice President Financial Reporting for our client in the Financial Services Industry. . This role will be responsible for authoritative valuations and financial opinions for financial reporting, tax reporting and transaction purposes.
- Conduct research on clients, competitors, industries, and capital markets, including market multiples, financial ratios, and discount rates.
- Gather and document pertinent data obtained through client interaction.
- Build, modify and apply valuation models for discounted cash flow, guideline market multiples, and market transactions.
- Build, modify and utilize financial models for business enterprise (DCF, market multiples, etc.) and intangible asset valuation (excess earnings method, relief-from-royalty, etc.).
- Perform valuations of companies and their intangible assets across a wide range of industries using relevant qualitative information gathered and through the application of proprietary quantitative valuation models.
- Prepare formal client reports.
- 5+ years of work experience at a valuation firm of public accounting firm.
- Undergraduate BS or BA, or a Graduate MS or MBA degree in Finance. Any coursework in valuation or securities analysis is a plus
- CFA designation achieved or in process.
- Working/advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and superior analytical capabilities are essential.
- Self-starter / problem solver and ability to master new tasks quickly
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and handle dynamic, time-sensitive engagements in a team setting.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexible hours around critical due dates
- Applicants must have unrestricted authorization to work for any employer in the U.S.
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance.
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Personal Days
Ask for Willie Crews Jr
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.