about 1 month ago
Vice President of Accounting
Job Id: 10096
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for overseeing the organizational budgeting, accounting and cash management to ensure accurate reporting.
- Must manage and support the preparation of annual consolidated corporate audit and tax returns
- Must prepare the corporate financial statements.
- Responsible for overall property accounting and financial reporting, including annual financial statement audits
- Responsible for overseeing and supervising the complete accounting team including A/p’s, A/R’s, Accountants etc.
- Must Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls
- Must Monitors banking transactions and related processes to analyze and minimize fees
- Must hire and train the new and existing staff whenever required.
- Assists President/CEO and executive leadership with corporate financial statements
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Must be a CPA
- 6+ years of experience in Public Accounting
- 5+ experience in multifamily real estate industry
- Knowledge of financials, government regulations, affordable housing, LIHTC, property management and local and state statutes
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.