22 days ago
Vice President of Administration Corporate Services
Job Id: 11423
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for managing the legal activities and human resources functions of the corporation including all foreign subsidiaries.
- Responsible for administering the company's contractual relationships, including the drafting, negotiations, and oversight of agreements concerning business transactions, real estate transactions, sales agreements, employment agreements, confidentiality, and non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Drive collaboration across the organization to identify needs and develop scalable solutions.
- Prioritize objectives and implement strategies to achieve company initiatives as part of the leadership team.
- Deploy data and research to drive cross-business corporate prioritization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to achieve mutual goals.
- Form and lead internal teams, providing training and mentorship as needed.
- Directly and indirectly manage staff with the goal of enhancing professional development and personal growth.
- Manage relationships with key clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- 10 plus years of General Management experience, with an emphasis in legal, human resources, and/or strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Strategic vision with the ability to execute.
- Demonstrated leadership presence and maturity.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Executive-level presentation skills and ability to handle high-level client interactions.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and negotiating skills.
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including internationally.
- Medical Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.