10 months ago
Vice President of Architectural Standards
Job Id: 4940
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop, and coordinate architectural materials, systems, and details pertaining to all types of residential wood-frame construction.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing team, in-house and outside architects, and manufacturers to ensure that material specifications and design details are seamlessly coordinated.
- Collaborate with Quality Control division to ensure that the design is properly implemented during construction.
- Interact with outside professional organizations with regard to development and implementation of best practice methodologies.
- Perform Building code-related research and analysis.
- Travel to the divisions to understand local building traits.
- Research and development on locally appropriate details.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Building and Construction Technology, or a similar degree.
- 10+ years of experience in building enclosure design/consulting.
- Knowledge of building materials, field investigation methods, and scientific principles.
- Critical evaluation of building performance
- Experience with Design and construction of building enclosures (especially fenestration systems, insulation and air barriers, cladding assemblies, roofing, and waterproofing systems)
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Principles of moisture storage, management, and transport within enclosure materials and assemblies.
- Ability to Travel.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.