7 days ago
Vice President of Branches
Job Id: 10406
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide strategic vision to the credit union’s Branch Operations
- Ensure Branch culture promotes valuing members, being the member’s trusted partner, and doing the right thing.
- Lead the creation and implementation of the long-term branch strategy of the credit union
- Reviews and discusses divisional Business Plans and Strategic Plan
- Sets, tracks, and reviews annual production and performance goals and results for branches
- Reviews, approves, and proactively manages budgets and budget variances for the branches
- Provides Executive Sponsorship to corporate projects and ensure those projects are completed on time
- Instruct sales process, sales policy, and other sales skills as identified by the scope and regulatory guidelines
- Assist AVP’s with Branch staff not achieving sales production goals
- Ensure integrity and ethics are maintained following guidelines
- Monitor service quality levels and take action to improve where needed.
- Directs short-and-long-term planning and budget
- Participate in establishment of annual operational budget
- Monitor performance to budget throughout the year.
- Ensure Branches are in compliance with all regulations
- Maintain and protect all sensitive data utilizing the highest standard of security and confidentiality.
- Perform business development activities to help generate branch sales.
- Stay up to date on market trends and best practices and makes recommendations to the CEO/President and/or Executive Leadership Team on new/enhanced programs.
- Attend credit union training sessions, conferences and seminars as approved by the CEO/President.
- Monitor, address, and report on trends in division operations and deposit services.
- Develop recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to products, pricing, and processes.
- Coach and hold accountable the AVP’s to develop the management staff of each Branch
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Organizational Leadership, or a related field
- 5+ years of managing Branch Operations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 20 Days Accrued Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Provided Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- 401k & Roth 401k With Employer Match
- Employer Provided Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Programs
- Employee Loan Discounts
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Annual Incentive Program
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.