2 months ago
18 Nov 00:00
Vice President of Capital Markets Syndications
La Vista, NE
Job Id: 5104
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee sales and marketing through syndications, participation, and other structures.
- Develop and enhance the relationships and markets for loan sales
- Oversee amendments, waivers, refinancing, and other administrative functions
- Develop and implement marketing plans for distinct industries and individual transactions
- Manage the sell down of purchased syndications and participations
- Recommend decisions with relationship managers on loan structure and pricing for loan purchases
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or agricultural economics, with an emphasis on finance, accounting, or management.
- 10+ years of credit experience in a commercial and/or agricultural lending industry and a minimum of 3 years in capital markets or related activities.
- Advanced knowledge of complex lending, financial structuring and credit arrangements
- Advanced knowledge of Association or other similar credit underwriting policies, procedures, processes, and documentation expectations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.