about 1 month ago
Vice President of Clinical Business Operations
Job Id: 4664
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, competitive compensation, and 401(k). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide communication, leadership, guidance, and resources.
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, coach, discipline, and reward staff accordingly
- Provide leadership to department directors to drive performance of clinical operations
- Help the development of compliance with protocols and pathways
- Develop staffing programs and initiatives to enhance productivity
- Manage and monitor institutional policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or related field required work
- 7+ years of experience in leadership roles in healthcare services, ambulatory care, integrated delivery system and/or physician practice management
- Experience with Clinical Program Development preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.