about 2 months ago
26 Dec 00:00
Vice President of Clinical Operations
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 5066
Are you Dedicated? My client provides a professional work environment, competitive benefits, and equal opportunities Are you Supportive? You’ll enjoy a variety of benefits, for any time when you need extra support. As an industry leader, My client provides training and coaching, to help you reach your full professional potential.
We are looking for a Vice President of Clinical Operations to join our dynamic client in a vision and eye health solutions industry. The Clinical Operations program is a new area of growth for our client. The role is responsible for management of the full budget, including administrative and cost of care. It also includes end to end management of all benefit review, utilization management and review functions, including the diabetes outreach program functions.
- Delivery of an efficient and effective Clinical Operations program which achieves the financial and growth goals, while maintaining compliance requirements.
- Development of implementation framework for the Clinical Operations program.
- Leadership of the integration of teams across the enterprise.
- Management through KPIs and internal to ensure compliance and client satisfaction.
- Development and ongoing management of the future state of the Clinical Operations processes and technology through new vendor.
- Develop and maintain staffing models for Clinical Operations business
- Serve as the business owner for any IT programs/projects related to development and modifications.
- Interact and collaborate with other departments.
- Lead and/or participate in discussions with providers
- Participate in the Quality Assurance Committee
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 10 – 15 years of related experience.
- 8- 10 years progressive management experience in a healthcare delivery system, including budgetary accountability, compliance, and workforce management.
- Experience in a health care insurance. Vision experience a plus.
- Direct client interface experience as might be obtained from an account executive role or client manager role.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and other operational and data analysis reporting tools.
- Proven ability to recruit and train personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
- PPO medical plans and high-deductible health plan with health savings account (HSA)
- Company-paid vision insurance
- Company-paid dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company-paid life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance
- Health care and dependent care
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Recognition programs
- Personal lifestyle / protection benefits
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.