2 months ago
30 Dec 00:00
Vice President of Clinical Sciences
Job ID: 5085
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Refined development and clinical validation strategy.
- Manage data acquisition, data integration, model development and simulation, insight generation and clinical validation.
- Drive both the internal in silicopatient development efforts and multi-year co-development efforts with biopharma and health plan partners.
- Partner with the leadership team to advance these developments & growth of company value.
- Work with COO, CEO, and other key members of the executive committee to execute development plan with corresponding assignments of responsibility and accountability, KPIs, and timely achievement of milestones
- PhD and/or MD
- 7+ years of experience in clinical oncology, Biotechnology/pharmaceutical company, or entrepreneurial start-up or mid-size company.
- Strong understanding of the clinical oncology treatment landscape and related molecular biology/genetics.
- Background in mathematical, computational, and/or patient data arenas of biomedicine.
- Understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects while meeting established timelines.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.