19 days ago
31 Dec 00:00
Vice President of Clinical Services
Full Time with benefits
Job Id: 5116
Are you looking for a career in healthcare? We’re looking for passionate, knowledgeable people to help our client innovate and adapt to change in the healthcare world. If you have passion for patients and knowledge to help us get better, we want to hear from you!? Are you looking for a competitive salary and excellent benefits?
Our client is looking for a Vice President of Clinical Services opportunity to expand their operations. The VP of Clinical Services will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the policies and procedures related to documentation excellence, clinical programs and provide recommendations for further improvement. The VP Of Clinical Services collaborates with their direct report(s) and works closely with regional operators.
- Responsible for clinical policies and procedures and clinical programs.
- Lead the clinical education.
- Oversee clinical effectiveness and ensure outcomes.
- Develop/implement correction and performance improvement plan as necessary with clinical operations management.
- Identifies deficits in documentation and clinical program delivery.
- Oversee and Denials and auditing processes.
- Researches problem areas.
- Maintains internal records of data collection, in-services and training.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding company, customer, employee, and patient information
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
- 3-5 years clinical operations leadership required.
- Denials, Auditing and Compliance experience required.
- Licensed in PT, OTR OR SLP required.
- Willing to relocate to any major city in North Carolina.
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree? (Required)
Do you have experience in clinical operations? (Required)
Are you Licensed PT, OTR OR SLP? (Required)
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor? (Required)
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States? (Required)
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position? (Required)
Why are you looking for a new position? (Required)