Millerton, New York
5 days ago
Vice President of Construction
Job Id: 11132
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop and enforce policies and procedures, mentor subordinates as well as cultivating and maintaining productive relationships with Clients, Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors in both Pre-construction and Operations Phases.
- Responsible to lead the estimating department in developing complete bid packages including qualification materials, project estimates, bid schedules and proposals.
- Responsible to manage the estimating schedule and the workload. Lead the pursuit of clients and post-bid negotiations to secure new work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related area.
- At-least 10 years of construction experience, including 5 years in leadership positions and proven field experience.
- Experience in Residential / Multifamily is preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.