about 1 month ago
Vice President of Contractor Retention
Job Id: 4129
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid time off, Flexible spending account, performance bonus. They also offer disability insurance, employee discount and free lunch or snacks.
- Responsible to create and implement contractor retention strategies.
- Should lead a team of caring retention specialists who speaks with contractors.
- Responsible to collect contractor information through calls and surveys.
- Should resolve issues and conflicts.
- Should able to escalate major issues to executive leaders.
- Should identify new opportunities for effective process.
- Should be able to collaborate with senior leaders and department heads.
- Responsible to reduce operator turnover by 20%.
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D.
- 10+ years of experience in transportation management.
- Trucking experience is must
- Should be able to lead the organization
- Should communicate effectively and hold accountability.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.