about 1 month ago
Vice President of Finance
Job Id: 10768
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for setting and enforcing all accounting policies and procedures and confirm adherence to US GAAP.
- Must be able to establish and lead the annual budget process.
- Must present the annual budget review and feedback with management.
- Must prepare the corporate financial statements.
- Must develop, monitor and revise budgets along with Controller and Business Analyst
- Responsible for overseeing the annual audits.
- Must generate monthly financial reports, including trend and exception reports, for the CEO, Treasurer and Board
- Must analyze revenue and debt and provide recommendations and potential solutions
- Must hire and train the new and existing staff whenever required.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Must be a CPA
- 10+ years of experience in the same field.
- Experience using Tessitura or a similar CRM system
- Must have experience with Sage50 Accounting
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.