about 1 month ago
Vice President of Finance
Job Id: 10806
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for leading all real estate investment efforts, including the acquisition, asset management, and financing activities required to execute that business plan and meet the associated financial targets.
- Must be able to create and manage financial models to help support analyses, business scenarios and other financial matters
- Must present the annual budget review and feedback with management.
- Must prepare the corporate financial statements.
- Must develop, monitor and revise budgets along with Controller and Business Analyst
- Responsible for overseeing the finance team to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
- Responsible for reviewing all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Must manage preparation and support of all external audits and serve as a key point of contact for external auditors
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Must be a CPA/MBA
- 3+ years of experience as Finance head preferably within the real estate and/or senior living industry
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.