about 2 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Vice President of Health & Safety
Executive Role in Health & Safety Solutions within the Construction Industry
Job Id: 5296
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Lead investigations of the most serious incidents, post incident conducting (root cause analysis) and making adjustments to affected policies, procedures and standards
- Development of a safety near miss and accident reporting program that will allow safety manager to facilitate discussions and training.
- Develop, recommend and implement policies and procedures to control identified hazards and risks associate with facilities operations. Communicate and continue to foster a safety culture that goes beyond that which is mandated.
- Annual review of all safety practices and update documents accordingly.
- Measures the effectiveness and seeks to continually improve the quality of the processes by developing job specific safety training and procedures.
- Create and or modify written OSHA programs within the facilities
- Manages Workers Compensation injuries, Return to Work and Light Duty Programs in partnership with the Corporate Risk Management Department and Human Resources; Conducts accident investigations.
- Coordinates safety activities and training to ensure implementation of safety awareness programs.
- Assess work place hazards, determine the risks and provide solutions in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 10 years of experience in health and safety management within the construction, gas or utilities industries
- Safety and Occupational Health knowledge, OSHA regulations.
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety requirements
- Experience managing occupational injuries and Workman’s Compensation claims.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have Bachelors’ degree in Occupational Health & Safety?
Have you worked in health and safety at the executive level for more than 10 years?
Do you have previous experience working within the Construction, Utilities or Gas Industries?
What is the largest facility you’ve overseen?
What type of OSHA certifications do you hold?
What kind of salary are you seeking for a new job opportunity?