about 2 months ago
26 Jan 00:00
Vice President of Human Resources
Job Id: 5380
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Implement HR strategic and operational plans.
- Enforce company vision, mission and values.
- Implement strategies and tactics to ensure company is an employer of choice.
- Implement executive and management compensation and incentive plans.
- Develop bench-strength and succession planning processes
- Maintain proper implementation of HR policies that are fair to the employees, protect sovereign rights, and promote ongoing growth and success.
- Develop "best of class" property-wide policies and establish clear expectations of behavior.
- Communicate property-wide policies and ensure consistent implementation and enforcement of policies using common sense and humanistic approach.
- Promote tribal preference, development, and career advancement.
- Design, develop, and implement HR plans/tactics that support company's overall organizational strategy and objectives.
- Partner with leadership team to analyze and prioritize the critical business challenges faced by the organization and deploy appropriate HR interventions/support.
- Serve as a credible senior advisor and trusted resource to the company.
- Ensure operational effectiveness by continually monitoring and measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR team.
- Counsel leadership on HR issues such as organization design, leadership development, succession management, change, performance management, training, human resource policy, talent acquisition and retention strategies, benefits, compensation, and team member recognition initiatives.
- Design, plan, and manage the delivery of all HR support to team members including: recruitment, professional development, training, compensation, benefits, communications, and talent management solutions.
- Evaluate opportunities for the Human Resources Division to improve strategic effectiveness as it relates to the Division's strategic and annual operating plans such as retention, turnover, leaves of absence, unemployment, management accountability, employee relations, organizational structure, work processes, teamwork, and leadership.
- Interpret and drive action planning as a result of team member engagement surveys; assess workforce "temperature" through formal and informal sensing and report results/action plans.
- Manage budgets for the Division and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- Manage labor issues and initiative in conjunction with General Manager and leadership team.
- Oversee learning and development programs to maintain operational excellence, staff proficiency, and management and leadership effectiveness.
- Oversee onboarding and organizational orientation programs and training to achieve consistent delivery of Four Diamond Customer Service and Quality Standards.
- Administer HR programs to ensure compliance with all applicable employment-related laws.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on HR issues/trends and legislation that have long-term potential impact on the business, and proactively positions management to respond to these issues.
- Establish a management succession plan that identifies both internal and external talent and supports the goals and objectives of the business.
- Coach management to consistently deliver effective performance management through regular performance reviews, goal setting, and consistent performance management practices.
- Oversee responses to and resolution of employee relations issues.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement, and maintain human resources practices and procedures through systems and technology that will improve the overall operation.
- Develop and maintain meaningful Human Resources metrics, benchmarking against industry standards.
- Partner in the development and implementation of motivating, comprehensive compensation and benefit plans/programs that are competitive and cost effective.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
- 10 years in an HR senior management role.
- Experience in the areas of talent management, compensation and benefits, human resources information systems, employee relations and organization development.
- Senior HR professional certification required (SPHR, SHRM-SCP).
- Experience in Indian Gaming preferred.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts, and to apply such concepts as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to qualify to obtain a Class "A" gaming license.
- Knowledge of current and relevant tribal, state, and federal Human Resources laws and regulations.
- Labor relations knowledge.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR practices - recruitment/staffing, employee relations, compensation & benefits, leadership, organizational development, and training & development.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of experience do you have in Human Resources?
Do you have knowledge of current tribal, state, and federal laws?
Do you hold any certifications?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?