4 months ago
16 Sep 00:00
Vice President of Marketing
Job Id: 4565
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud/Mailchimp.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- MBA, in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.