6 months ago
01 Dec 00:00
Vice President of Operations
Job Id: 4700
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Determining appropriate resources including manpower and equipment.
- Oversee operational requirements required for individual large site management.
- Provide 24 x 7 support for team doing emergency dispatch as required by weather conditions.
- Assist and manage fleet team and a 400+ piece fleet of trucks and heavy equipment.
- Manage Regional Directors, District Site Managers and Field Staff to cultivate a team approach to facilitate superior services
- Must have experience in snow and/or landscape.
- 5+ years of Supervisory experience.
- Ability to work a varied schedule during the winter times.
- Oversee and operate heavy equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to teach and train these skills to their foreman, crew leaders/members.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.