28 days ago
Vice President of Private Construction Operations
Job Id: 10121
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for working with CEO and other personnel to determine company needs and to define a strategic plan for growth.
- Oversee the Private Construction Project Management team for scheduling projects, achieving budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for assigning appropriate teams to each project, periodically assessing staff strengths and weaknesses, and achieving continuous, measurable improvement of staff's interpersonal, professional, and technical skills.
- Develop new projects/conduct strategic planning for business initiatives, from inception to implementation.
- Conduct project scoping and prepare pre-feasibility cost analysis for new business initiatives.
- Lead the review/evaluation of bids and other technical aspects of projects.
- Review, assess and evaluate execution of the project to ensure that projects are completed as per target– timely, efficient, and quality-compliant.
- Prepare and maintain project-related reports/documentation/presentation on a timely basis.
- Prepare and monitor project related budget/expenses.
- Undertake relationship management with key counterparts and stakeholders both within and outside the company.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required by the management.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Science, or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 15 years' experience years’ experience in senior/executive construction leadership roles with successively increasing responsibilities and a track record of success.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
- Working knowledge of construction accounting software or related accounting system.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.