about 1 month ago
28 May 00:00
Vice President of Risk Management
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6473
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Mortgage servicing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Vice President of Risk Management for our client in the Mortgage Servicing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for partnering with legal and compliance teammates to manage the RMF for all aspects of the business. As well as be responsible for working with the Business unit leaders to ensure the appropriate balance of operational, regulatory and business assessments are in place.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of SOX and operational controls.
- Monitor, track, investigate and escalate operational incidents and potential fraud.
- Build the appropriate risk metrics to support a holistic independent view of risk including issue management, scenario analysis and risk and control self-assessments.
- Set direction, develop and implement a strong foundation of enterprise-rise risk policies and procedures; monitor and test adherence to those policies and procedures.
- Must possess critical thinking skills to analyze issues, root cause analysis and eventually the effectiveness of issue remediation plans. This includes being able to comfortably challenge and defend his/her position in a professional manner.
- 5 plus years of direct, relevant risk experience in mortgage servicing and originations including secondary marketing and IT risk.
- BS/BA or advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Competence in alphabet regulations, bankruptcy and foreclosure requirements and other federal and state laws applicable to mortgage lending and servicing.
- Experience implementing Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.