28 days ago
Vice President of Scientific Operations
Job Id: 10259
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage and oversee the scientific staff in analytical chemistry, materials characterization, and GMP method development and validation projects for solid-state pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
- Identify new and innovative approaches to analytical chemistry and integrate them in
- the laboratory.
- Act as a liaison between Triclinic and current and future clients.
- Develop proposals and approaches for multi-disciplinary approaches to client materials characterization
- Manages the design and development and validation of qualitative and quantitative
- Participates in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- Provides project management oversight, maintains timelines, and leads interactions with clients to provide support and recommendations.
- Directs and assists laboratory personnel
- Troubleshooting resource for analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry/Material Science
- 10+ years of experience in pharmaceutical
- Laboratory instrument or application experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.