17 days ago
Vice President of Solar Operations
Job Id: 10256
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Developing a vision and a plan for how to constantly improve the metrics of department and lead a world class solar installation company.
- Managing a team of Directors, Operations Managers, Project Coordination Team Leads and Project Coordinators to deliver exceptional customer service and industry leading installation times and quality.
- Managing post-installation Customer Care and Service Department.
- Overseeing subcontractors to ensure industry leading results from all our labor partnerships.
- Expanding nationwide installation capacity and footprint into all relevant markets.
- Overseeing the onboarding of new subcontractors.
- Ensuring the relationships thrive and remain high functioning with minimal errors in the delivery of the product.
- Coordinating with the internal technology team on the development of the company OS as well as integrations with other systems and software that contribute to our fulfillment process.
- Forecasting and creating hiring plans for the Solar Operations Department to always ensure top notch service.
- Onboarding and training plans for new hires, including developing SOPs and training materials.
- Developing financial, operational, and analysis when needed
- Inspiring others, leading by example, and instill the ethos of operational excellence within the culture of our company through a relentless daily pursuit of the full potential of your department, and industry leading results.
- Seasoned operational executive role at a national leading solar company with a track record of demonstrated success.
- Positive, fun, and winning attitude to get things done!
- Self-motivated independent worker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to be highly successful in a virtual/remote environment.
- Experience with productivity software e.g. MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and/or GSuite.
- Experience with CRM or project management systems such as Zoho, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Hubspot, Podio, etc.
- Experience with Business Intelligence software such as Tableau or Power BI, etc.
- Four year college degree in a related field is required, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.